CONTEST « BE ON THE LIST AND WIN! »
RULES FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST
- The « BE ON THE LIST AND WIN! » contest is carried on by 3163946 Canada Inc. (hereinafter named « contest organizer »), and will be held from June 2nd to July 7, 2014 at 10h00 ET (Canada) (hereinafter named « duration of contest »).
- To participate in this contest, you must have the age of majority as per the jurisdiction of your residence. This contest is open to people residing in Canada or in the United States.
- Are excluded from this contest all employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer and persons from affiliated companies. Are also excluded any person domiciled with an employees, representatives, agents of the contest organizer or persons from affiliated companies.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- No purchase is necessary.
- For residents in Canada, please visit our website at www.buffalojeans.ca, for residents in the Unites States please visit our website at www.buffalojeans.com and register as our V.I.P. member. You will need to complete your coordinates (full name, country, city, e-mail and date of birth). By becoming our V.I.P. member, you will be automatically entered into the draw and become eligible to win a pair of ‘’Buffalo David Bitton’’ jeans of your choice. If you are already registered as a V.I.P. member, you will be automatically entered into the draw and become eligible to win a pair of ‘’Buffalo David Bitton’’ jeans of your choice.
- The V.I.P. member list, used for the draw, will be updated on a weekly basis during five (5) consecutive weeks, on Mondays, namely on June 9th, June 16th, June 23rd, June 30th, July 7th and June 29th of 2014 at 10h00 am ET (Canada) each, therefore the earlier you become a V.I.P. member, the more draws you will be eligible for.
7. The participants must respect the following rules, failing which, the contest organizer reserves its right to cancel and render null and void the participant’s entry:
« A person cannot register more than once and the usage of only one e-mail address per person is permitted in instances where a person possesses more than one e-mail address. »
8. At the time of the draw, one (1) winner will receive a pair of ‘’Buffalo David Bitton’’ jeans of their choice, subject to the availability of the styles. The approximate prize value is $150 CND per pair of jeans, included of taxes and shipping fees. A total of five (5) winners will be randomly selected for a total prize of five (5) pairs of ‘’Buffalo David Bitton’’ jeans, the total approximate prize value is $750 CND of jeans, included of taxes and shipping fees.
9. The draw will be held during five (5) consecutive weeks, on Mondays, at the head office of Buffalo David Bitton in Montreal at 11:00 am ET (Canada) on the following dates:
- June 9, 2014;
- June 16, 2014;
- June 23, 2014
- June 30, 2014;
- July 7, 2014.
and during each draw, one (1) winner will be randomly selected amongst all the entries received during the duration of the contest.
10. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as per the stipulations mentioned hereinabove.
11. The winners will be notified by e-mail between the time of the draw and its announcement. The contest organizers will also announce the winner online at www.buffalojeans.com / www.buffalojeans.ca and the Buffalo David Bitton Facebook page.
12. An identification card might be requested during the claiming of the prize.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
13. In order for a person to be declared a winner, the selected person will need:
a) to have registered as a V.I.P. member of ‘’Buffalo David Bitton’’ website page;
b) to have been contacted by the contest organizer after the official draw and to reply correctly, without any help and within the allotted time, to a skill-testing question which will be sent to the winner by the contest organizer; and,
14. Failing to follow the above-mentioned conditions or any other stipulated rule within this text will render the entry void and be deem ineligible. A new draw will be held as per the governing rules of this contest until a new entrant will be selected by random draw and is declared a winner.
15. In the days following the receipt of the declaration form duly completed and signed, the contest organizer will inform the winners of how their prize can be claimed with a coupon. The winner must claim its prize within 30 days after reception of the coupon, after which delay the coupon will be no longer valid.
16. All entry forms are subject to be verified by the contest organizer. All entries judged to be incomplete, fraudulent or late entries will automatically be rejected and not eligible.
17. The contest organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual that they find to be in violation of the official contest rules and regulations, who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Entries exceeding the permitted minimum entry requirement, generated by prohibited means and any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this contest will be disqualified.
18. No prize substitutions will be made. The prize may not be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash. Should there be a balance left on the coupon after the prize has been redeemed, this balance cannot be redeemed for another prize or cash.
19. The refusal of the winner to accept the prize as stated will rendered the contest organizer free of any liability towards this person.
20. By participating or attempting to participate in this contest, all persons will not hold liable the contest organizer of any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest.
21. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants with the exception of the winning person.
22. In claiming the prize, the winner consents to, if necessary, the use of their name, and the name of their city of residence for publicity purposes in all media without financial compensation.
23. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The participant is providing information to the contest organizer and not to Facebook.
24. The contest organizer reserves the right with the consent of the Régie des alcool, des courses et des jeux (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) to terminate, to modify or to suspend, the contest without prior notice in the event of a mistake or a human intervention which would affect the good standing and/or the impartiality of the results of the contest as presently stipulated in the rules and regulations of this contest.
25. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec, Canada jurisdiction) for ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.