The Denim for Days Gift-Card Giveaway (the “Gift-Card Giveaway”) is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. The Gift-Card Giveaway is sponsored by Centric Denim USA LLC, Buffalo David Bitton, 400 Sauvé Ouest, Montreal, Québec, H3L 1Z8 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Gift-Card Giveaway Period: The Gift-Card Giveaway begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on October 10th, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2021 (the “Gift-Card Giveaway Period”), and the Gift-Card Giveaway entry period begins at 12:00:01 AM EST on October 1st and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on October 31st (the “Promotion Period”). All entries submitted must be received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period in order to be considered. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Gift-Card Giveaway. Sponsor will conduct one (1) drawing from all qualified entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. How to Enter the Gift-Card Giveaway: Navigate to https://www.buffalojeans.com/pages/sweepstake and enter your first name, last name, mobile phone number, and email to subscribe to Buffalo’s SMS and email lists. Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM EST on October 31st, according to the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Each user may only subscribe once to the SMS and email lists to participate in the Gift-Card Giveaway. Message and data rates may apply if you choose to enter using your mobile device. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or undelivered entries are void and will not be accepted. The use of script, macro of any other device to automate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and all such entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, or undelivered entries. Persons discovered entering under several Instagram accounts will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Selected Entrant, the Selected Entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened.
5. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant: One (1) Entrant will be selected at random by a representative of Sponsor within the first ten (10) days of the month following the end of the Promotion Period from all eligible entries received by Sponsor during that Promotion Period (“Selected Entrant”). Following such, Sponsor will notify the winner by email. All instructions provided by Sponsor must be correctly followed and completed within the time period indicated in such notification. (If no time indicated, then no more than 24 hours). Noncompliance within any of the time periods will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected one time at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon successful completion of the above, the potential winner will receive a Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability.
7. Prizes: There will be one (1) Selected Entrant during the Promotion Period. The Gift-Card Giveaway prize is (1) Gift-card valued at $200 and will be sent to the Selected Entrant via e-mail. Gift card will be valid until Octomber 31, 2022. Gift card prizes are subject to terms and conditions of use issued by the card sellers and any terms and conditions set forth on the card itself. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited.
8. Publicity: By participating in the Denim for Days Gift-Card Giveaway, any Entrant in the giveaway, irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such Entrant’s, name, the Entrant’s biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Gift-Card Giveaway or other promotions, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
9. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Gift-Card Giveaway or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Gift-Card Giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Gift-Card Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Gift-Card Giveaway or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Gift-Card Giveaway, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Entrants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Gift-Card Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Gift-Card Giveaway. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
10. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same Gift-Card Giveaway during the Gift-Card Giveaway Period. Selected Entrant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releases”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Gift-Card Giveaway -related activity or participation in this Gift-Card Giveaway. The Releases shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Gift-Card Giveaway; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Gift-Card Giveaway. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releases are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or keystroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Gift-Card Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Gift-Card Giveaway. If the Gift-Card Giveaway is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Selected Entrants from all eligible, non-suspect submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Gift-Card Giveaway will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Gift-Card Giveaway Results: Within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the Promotion Period of the Gift-Card Giveaway, the Selected Entrant’s name can be obtained through the mail by sending the request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Denim For Days Gift-Card Giveaway” – Winner’s Name, Centric Denim USA LLC, Buffalo David Bitton, 400 Sauvé Ouest, Montreal, Québec, H3L 1Z8.